No position at the moment. Please come back again.
The international dance and theatre company Constanza Macras / Dorkypark, based in Berlin Lichtenberg, is looking for a new Project Manager (m/f/d) in a full-time or part-time position. The position is temporary for 3 to 6 months, with the possibility of a permanent contract after this period.
The company produces an average of 2-3 productions and other special projects (symposia, lectures, open rehearsals, etc.) per year, while touring nationally and internationally for guest performances and festivals. The productions are mainly developed in Berlin, but also abroad by invitation.
In cooperation with the artistic direction/management, the production management and the production office, you will ensure a professional assessment of the status quo to identify our actual needs. This should be in the form of consultation service, meaning all departments should be consulted to identify and coordinate their specific needs.
– File storage, archiving and inventory
– Digitise administrative processes (e.g. e-billing, e-tendering, digital file, digital archive)
– Streamline workflow with the help of some innovative digital tools
– Internal processes to define the needs of the team
– Communicate with other core project partners with whom the team is in daily contact (incl. dancers, co- producers, etc.)
– Interact with special purpose contacts such as funders, service providers, etc
– Digitise productions / develop digital event and outreach formats
– Record and optimise business processes.
– Extensive industry knowledge, strong project management skills and a forward-looking mind
– Work experience in a cultural context, preferably in the field of contemporary dance / performance / theatre – Business fluent in English and written and spoken German B2 level
– Good knowledge of both artistic and accounting/commercial processes
– Good knowledge of the structure of independent production venues as well as national and international funding structures
– Communication and organisational skills
– Willingness to work independently, flexibility, social skills and enjoy varied work in a team
– High sense of responsibility and commitment
– Interest in digitalisation.
Please send your informative application documents, including your salary expectations, in a PDF file by e- mail to Ms Pflimlin-Roland: email@example.com
We recruit on the basis of skills and talent, regardless of age, sexual orientation, disability or origin.
The international dance and theater company Constanza Macras | Dorkypark, based in Berlin, is looking for
a technical director as a freelancer for the production STAGES OF CRISIS. The employment period starts
immediately / as soon as possible. The fee is based on the amount of hours.
Constanza Macras | DorkyPark produces on average 2-3 productions and special projects (symposia,
lectures, etc.) per year and tours nationally and internationally for guest performances and festivals.
Productions are developed mainly in Berlin, but also frequently abroad by invitation.
Please send your application documents, including your salary expectations, in a PDF file by -mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender and sexual orientation, impairments or religious.